Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Fertility Shrink: Practice Statement

As a licensed psychologist, I believe all people have the right to be treated with kindness, dignity, and respect. I collaboratively and ethically work with my patients towards the achievement of their goals. My objective is to eliminate emotional distress and promote psychological well being. I achieve this through teaching clients the skills necessary to cope with their emotional needs. This, in turn, enables patients to flourish and make sound decisions. I strive to help clients become autonomous and independent individuals. I make every effort to help patients become better equipped to consistently make excellent personal choices, so they may fully enjoy life, which, in my opinion, includes possessing the ability to connect deeply and meaningfully with others.

No comments: